Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Confusion

It occurred to me that I could use my phone to update my blog during class. I still remember how in Literature class I used to type under the table since we had classes in a computer room. I used to spread my books over the table and touch type. If I type well, it's because of what I learned then.

Now I am better at typing on my mobile phone, so I can do something like that, although auto correct means that I have to check sometimes. I have even stopped bringing a laptop around, just because a phone is so much easier to use to communicate.

Unfortunately, my life has become like a phone with too many apps running in the background. I have so many things on my mind that nothing much gets done. There are also all the choices, all day every day. I guess I just got to muddle through...

No comments: