Thursday, December 06, 2012

Changes

I had told myself that I would change this blog for a long time. There always seemed to be one reason or another preventing me from moving on. Maybe I hadn't saved my pictures that I slaved over. Maybe I wasn't doing something right. Maybe there were too many things to do and change the layout was one of them.

Then I read an article called The One Thing I Wish I knew At 17 and found this term "What would you do if you weren't afraid?" It's not a new term - apparently it's from Who Moved My Cheese?  - but it really resonated with me at this point in time.  I have not done many things because I am afraid.  I wish I could be better about these things.

So right now, I will stop being afraid of changing the layout of my blog.  I can conquer my fears, one step at a time.

No comments: