Friday, March 29, 2013

Uncluttering

I'm on the train from Cambridge to London on a Good Friday, and it is packed. I didn't know it was such a big thing in the UK. I'm glad I decided to get out of the house and experience this.

I'm also going to watch the Passion of Jesus play, something I've only read about in books. I suspect it well be very religious, but I had to try. Today the weather was a bit warmer, which made me eager to go out.

This random romp on the weekend was closer to what I imagined my MBA life to be, before I injured my leg. Then when I recovered, it got too cold to run around. Now the cold is lasting longer than I expected. However, I am too impatient to wait for the cold to end anymore, even if I grumble about it.

So I am going to try to travel, even if I am alone when I'm doing that. We all live our lives alone anyway, and no one can live my life for me. I'll just be careful and take care of myself.

I also wish I wrote in my blog more often. When I don't write, too many things get cluttered in my head. At least when it's written out, I can stop dwelling on it. An added bonus is that it's a record of my life.

So I will try to travel and write more.

No comments: